- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
ICT and me
The first 200 words of this essay...
My mobile phone
Phone description and details
My mobile phone is called the Sony Ericsson K700i. It is silver, and it can be bought in several different colours.
The phone has a numeric keyboard that lights up when the buttons are pressed. It has GPRS internet connection and is WAP compatible. It can play polyphonic ring tones and MP3 format songs. It can also play MP4 and has a camera for capturing pictures and videos. The phone has a FM Radio that operates through a small satellite through headphones and is a tri-band phone (it can be used in 5 continents). It has a facility to SMS (Short message service) and MMS (multi-media message service). It also has SMS predictive text. It has Bluetooth and infrared technology. It weighs 96g and has a 65,000-colour screen. The phone has voice-dialling, can download games, music or video and has a vibration alert. It has a USB port and can synchronise contacts and calendar with a computer. Its talk-time lasts up to 240 minutes.
The Main Menu
Pressing the middle, round button once, accesses the main menu. It consists of 12 options; media album, orange live, orange
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Internet (view all)
- Computers in today's society advantage or disadvantage?
- Advantages and disadvantages of school children using the In...
- POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF VIDEO GAMES The video...
- Analysis of the Video for Madonna's Song "Frozen"
- Evaluation of a website - cbeebies/
- Symposium on Media and Piracy.
- The two articles for comparison are Google will not remove...
- The Digital Divide refers to the gap between individuals wit...
- Evaluation of Two Commercial Multimedia products. oth produ...
- Does the exposure to violence in the media cause increased l...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.