- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
In this piece of media coursework, I will study four films, which were directed by Alfred Hitchcock.
The first 200 words of this essay...
WALEED RAHMATI 10EG March 2004
In this piece of media coursework, I will study four films, which were directed by Alfred Hitchcock. These films are called "North by Northwest", "Vertigo", "Psycho" and "The 39 Steps". I will explain what the films are about and explain how the three films start. I will also explain how the three film titles are written and the colours of the films.
Alfred Hitchcock was born in 1899 in England and he died in 1980 in America. His full name was Alfred Joseph Hitchcock and he lived for most of his life in California, America. He made thriller, love and action films. We remember him now because he was a high-quality director. He made excellent films and people still watch his films today.
The films he made in Britain in the 1920s and 1930s are called "Boy's Flat Caps" [1920s] and "The Rise of the Great Escape" [1930s]. In his early films his wife, Alma Reville, helped him. Three other examples of his Hollywood films are "Rebecca" , "Suspicion"  and "Saboteur" .
The first film we watched was called "North by Northwest". In the first fifteen minutes I think the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Music (view all)
- "Where is the love?"- Black Eyed Peas
- 'Beneath Clouds' by Ivan Sen
- Rock salt Experiment.
- 'The Soundtrack to my life'
- The subject of this dissertation is how feminist beliefs hav...
- A comparative study of how women are represented in popular ...
- Business Analysis of Ninja Records
- Music Video Analysis - I have chosen to analyse the video fo...
- Michael Jackson Case Study
- Representation of artists Jusice & SBTRKT within electro...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.