- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Investigate how the PS2 adds value to its console and the games that the Playstation company make.
- Essay length: 3085 words
- Submitted: 01/11/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
I am going to investigate how the PS2 adds value to its console and the games that the Playstation company make. Added value is the difference between the costs of inputs into a product and the value placed on that product by the market. To find the added value for the PS2 I will need to find out information from the intranet, shops and magazines. I hope that by doing research I will find out many benefits of having the PS2 compared to other games consoles. I also hope to find out what special features that the PS2 has.
Organisation and methodology:
There are many ways that I can find out how the PS2 adds value, this involves doing some market research. The first market research that I am going to do Is going on to the internet and checking all of the useful sites for information about the features of the PS2. This way I can see what the PS2 has to offer. With this information I will then be able compare the PS2 to other consoles and see what extra features that it has over them or whether they have
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Advertisements (view all)
- Food and drink.
- Pre-production assignment
- Comparing my letter with three professional letters
- (A) How professional advertising agencies can contribute to ...
- This advertising campaign is a proposal for Guinness. It det...
- The aim of this project is to systematically stylistically a...
- Gender Stereotypes in Advertising.
- This ad, for Cannery Row, shows a picture of three children ...
- Analysis of Coca Cola and iPad adverts.
- Advertising on Television Media Essay.Advertising on televis...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.