- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Kya Dil Ne Kaha Review
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Film: Kya Dil Ne Kaha
Director, Writer & Lyricist: Sanjay Chhel
Producer: G.A. Seshagiri Rao
Music: Himesh Reshammiya
Cinematographer: Madhu Ambat
Cast: Esha Deol, Tushar Kapoor, Raj Babbar, Neena Kulkarni, Ashok Saraf, Dilip Thadeswar, Rajesh Khanna, Smita Jaykar
'Kya Dil Ne Kaha' is a love story of two youngsters who though they like each other, have different ideologies.
Esha, the beautiful darling daughter of Rajendra (Raj Babbar) and Sudha (Neena Kulkarni), has been raised in a typical close knit Indian joint family with traditional Indian values and morals. She is all set to go to New Zealand for further studies where she is to stay in the house of a family friend, Mr. Ashok Patel (Ashok Saraf), who has been living in New Zealand for a long time with his wife and only son, Amit (Dilip Thadeswar).
Rahul, a rebellious young man who has his own set of ideals and thoughts, is the son of Siddharth (Rajesh Khanna) and Maya (Smita Jaykar). He has been brought up in New Zealand since his childhood days.
At college Esha is introduced to Rahul and his friends. Her first impression of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Films (view all)
- Film Review of "3 Idiots".
- The film I decided to watch and analyze gender roles was, Mr...
- What impact did Walt Disney have on the animation industry?
- Mental illness is often negatively or misrepresented by the ...
- How do the makers of Shrek subvert the usual conventions of ...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo