- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Media Analysing 2 holiday adverts, india and disneyland paris
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analysing two media adverts
The two adverts I will be analysing have been produced to inform people about holidays in India (text 2) and Disneyland Paris (text 1). The adverts are to persuade people to buy one of these holidays. The India advert is for reasonably affluent people whereas the Paris advert is targeted at families with children. The two adverts are targeted at two different age groups. The advertisement for the India holiday is aimed mainly at couples who want a relaxing or romantic holiday away from there usual busy lives. The Disney advert promotes an existing holiday. Both the adverts could be found advertised in a travel agent. The Paris holiday could also be advertised on the television by showing the main features of the resort. Disney would be able to do this advertisement as they are one of the world largest tourist attractions which mean they would be able to afford a large advertising campaign.
The images are mainly used to show the readers the place that they are going to be visiting. Text one, the Disneyland advert, contains a well structured and placed image. The image is the main castle
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Advertisements (view all)
- British Cinema Vs Hollywood Cinema
- (A) How professional advertising agencies can contribute to ...
- McDonalds Promotional Objectives The companies' main object...
- What are the arguments for or against modern advertising met...
- Boots: Functional Areas.
- The aim of this project is to systematically stylistically a...
- Gender Stereotypes in Advertising.
- This ad, for Cannery Row, shows a picture of three children ...
- Analysis of Coca Cola and iPad adverts.
- Advertising on Television Media Essay.Advertising on televis...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.