- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
radio station analysis
The first 200 words of this essay...
Research - Analysis of Radio Stations and Shows
In this assignment I will look at a range of radio stations and programmes looking at various logistics making them what they are.
I will initially look at a range of radio stations and analyse them, breaking them down into target audience, age range of audience, demographics and the social status of the listeners. I will choose two stations from the BBC and one commercial station. I have chosen to analyse only one commercial station as two commercial stations within the same region will be fairly similar in style and speech content et cetera. I have chosen Trent FM due to it being Nottingham's oldest commercial station whereas other commercial stations in Nottingham such as Heart FM are owned by corporate companies running other stations around the country such as Capital Radio and FXM.
I will also choose three radio programmes, one from a local BBC station, one from a nationwide BBC station and a radio show from a pirate station. I will look at presentation of the show, speech content of the presenters, target audience and the overall style.
For the analysis of radio stations I
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Radio (view all)
- The Strengths and Weaknesses of Radio: Exploitation of its S...
- What is local radio better at than National Radio?
- 7. Assess the role of the mass media in Britain during the i...
- Media Radio News Analysis
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the BBC?
- Owners of Newspapers & radio stations
- REVIEWING RADIO STATION
- copy cat crimes
- Sample Radio script
- War Of The Worlds
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.