- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The drinks Market.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The drinks market is one of the most valuable consumer markets of today. The market for all types of drinks bought by UK consumers was worth an estimated £46.55bn in 2002. Drinks (and food) are the two main human necessities and therefore companies in the market are making heaps of money and simultaneously expanding the range of products available to the consumer. This is why so many companies are investing in expanding their product range into this area. Many companies that you would not necessarily associate with the drinks market have put products on the shelves for the consumer. It is also a market which has a reputation for being very dependent on marketing and the advertising of the actual products.
These are the main types of drinks that are consumed on a daily basis:
* Fruit juices and hybrid drinks
* Dairy Drinks
* Carbonated Soft Drinks
* Energy Drinks
* Mineral Water
* Hot Drinks
* Beer, Lager And Cider
* Shand and Lager Mixers
* Martini And Sherry
* Spirits (E.G. Whisky, Vodka, Gin) And Liqueurs
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Advertisements (view all)
- (A) How professional advertising agencies can contribute to ...
- Task2: how professional advertising agencies can contribute ...
- How does advertising affect us in our daily lives?
- Advertising is more about manipulation than information
- Compare the persuasive techniques used in the two charity fu...
- The aim of this project is to systematically stylistically a...
- Gender Stereotypes in Advertising.
- This ad, for Cannery Row, shows a picture of three children ...
- Analysis of Coca Cola and iPad adverts.
- Advertising on Television Media Essay.Advertising on televis...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo