- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
the five elements of multimedia: Text, Sound, Graphics and Animation, Video, and Multimedia development
The first 200 words of this essay...
This essay is based on the five elements of multimedia: Text, Sound, Graphics and Animation, Video, and Multimedia development.
Text is the first and most effective way to communicate. Text is very important element to multimedia applications. In multimedia, text is used as headlines, subtitles, and slogan. Text is also used to give directions and communicate information, text-based menus and buttons help guide users through the multimedia application, and electronic books, magazines, and reference materials still rely on text to inform and educate.
Text doesn't have to be boring. Emphasis can be added by varying the font style, size, or colour. Special effects and drop shadows that give the feeling of three dimensions can be added using tools like Microsoft WordArt.There really are no limits because text can be treated like any other graphic element.
Hypertext is text that allows the user non-linear access to information. In other words, hypertext links automatically transfer the user to related information without requiring them to get to the information by following a set path. These links are similar to a cross-reference. By clicking on a link, they have access to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Advertisements (view all)
- British Cinema Vs Hollywood Cinema
- An introduction to Advertisement analysis. In the article B...
- Discuss techniques used in charity advertising with specific...
- Compare and Contrast Two Magazine Advertisements,
- Boots: Functional Areas.
- The aim of this project is to systematically stylistically a...
- Gender Stereotypes in Advertising.
- This ad, for Cannery Row, shows a picture of three children ...
- Analysis of Coca Cola and iPad adverts.
- Advertising on Television Media Essay.Advertising on televis...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo