- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
the five elements of multimedia: Text, Sound, Graphics and Animation, Video, and Multimedia development
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Media Studies and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
This essay is based on the five elements of multimedia: Text, Sound, Graphics and Animation, Video, and Multimedia development.
Text is the first and most effective way to communicate. Text is very important element to multimedia applications. In multimedia, text is used as headlines, subtitles, and slogan. Text is also used to give directions and communicate information, text-based menus and buttons help guide users through the multimedia application, and electronic books, magazines, and reference materials still rely on text to inform and educate.
Text doesn't have to be boring. Emphasis can be added by varying the font style, size, or colour. Special effects and drop shadows that give the feeling of three dimensions can be added using tools like Microsoft WordArt.There really are no limits because text can be treated like any other graphic element.
Hypertext is text that allows the user non-linear access to information. In other words, hypertext links automatically transfer the user to related information without requiring them to get to the information by following a set path. These links are similar to a cross-reference. By clicking on a link, they have access to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Advertisements (view all)
- A study of the representation of women in magazine beauty ad...
- McDonalds Promotional Objectives The companies' main object...
- Discuss techniques used in charity advertising with specific...
- Marketing Case Study - Cadbury beverages: Relaunching Crush ...
- Comparative Rhetorical Analysis of Two Ads.
- The aim of this project is to systematically stylistically a...
- Gender Stereotypes in Advertising.
- This ad, for Cannery Row, shows a picture of three children ...
- Analysis of Coca Cola and iPad adverts.
- Advertising on Television Media Essay.Advertising on televis...
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.