- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This research is on the product of Nokia 8210, including the state of price, the elasticity of demand and the state of competition which affect Nokia 8210 and the firm in the mobile phone market.
- Essay length: 2088 words
- Submitted: 18/08/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
ECONOMICS RESEARCH PROJECT
PRICES, ELASTICITY AND COMPETITION
By Ying Xiong (13NM)
This research is on the product of Nokia 8210,including the state of price,the elasticity of demand and the state of competition which affect Nokia 8210 and the firm in the mobile phone market.
The main obstacles are selecting information from the given resourses awide range of information accurate. To get the most widely information, I decide to do my survey on the internet.
How will I answer the questions :
1. How is the product affected by price and non-price competition?
-- Find out Change of price and change of demand in a certain period to find the effect of price competetion.
-- Find the marketing strategies taken by Nokia8210 and its competetors to find the effectof non-price competetion..
2. What is the elastisity of demande for Nokia 8210?
-- Find out Change of price and change of demand in a certain period to work out the price elasticity .
-- Find out change of demand after change in income to work out the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Advertisements (view all)
- Task2: how professional advertising agencies can contribute ...
- (A) How professional advertising agencies can contribute to ...
- How does advertising affect us in our daily lives?
- Boots: Functional Areas.
- Advertising is more about manipulation than information
- The aim of this project is to systematically stylistically a...
- Gender Stereotypes in Advertising.
- This ad, for Cannery Row, shows a picture of three children ...
- Analysis of Coca Cola and iPad adverts.
- Advertising on Television Media Essay.Advertising on televis...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.