- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Business Mathematics and Statistics Personal Statement
The first 200 words of this essay...
Economics lies at the core of both modern and ancient societies and I am keen to extend my knowledge of this interesting subject by studying economic theories at university level. To date, my experience of the subject has been through my GCSE, AS and current A2 level studies and, although I am aware that the subject will be very different at University, I am convinced that this is the subject area for me and ultimately one I would like to follow as a career. A financially based subject is of particular interest to me because of the fundamental relevance it has to everything in the modern world, from the performance of the corner shop to the efficient operation of the largest multi-national companies. Trade and financial transactions underpin all societies and it is for this reason that I would like to study in this field at University.
I am particularly interested in Mathematics, which comprises half of my A Level subject matter. Although my UCAS form only shows three subjects at AS level I have completed seven modules of Mathematics at AS level and, by summer, will have completed twelve modules, or two full A2 grades. Although I have
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- The Cockroach by Kevin Halligan
- The influence of the style of European cuisine on British cu...
- four theoretical models of child abuse
- Public Services Unit 3, Citizenship
- An assessment of how Thomas Cook meets the needs of a wide r...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.