- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Personal Statement for Arts application
The first 200 words of this essay...
I want to embark upon a life of studying and creating visual experiences. I have initiated this through regular attendance at figure drawing classes which have paid off by being shortlisted to be first at the annual RBA exhibition at the Mall Galleries and being awarded a position as an official scholar of the RBA. Following this, my work will be exhibited in March. The president of the RBA went on to say he had picked my work "because drawing is the pinnacle of every piece of art and design".
I take opportunities to be proactive in the community of design. Working with the Hayward Gallery's young artists group has given me the chance to create public art together with established artists and having recently being mentioned in Time Out. I gained practise in expressing, negotiating ideas and solving problems on projects outside the A-level curriculum.
Attending the Louis Vuitton Summer Academy allowed me to channel my creativity to break youth myths; our collaborative task was to make people aware of the issue. Working within a set time of 45 minutes, I pioneered a conceptual live art piece symbolising the typical stroppy teenager, where our team dressed in
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- four theoretical models of child abuse
- child abuse and legislation
- crime and its effects on society
- Analyse the factors that influence the interaction undertake...
- Standard Methods To determine Plant Requirements
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.