- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Autobiography - This is me.
The first 200 words of this essay...
This is me. Who am I? My name is Kishan Gohil, and you are likely to be in entire bewilderment over me for my entire existence is quite convoluted. I would like to give you a warm welcome. So step in-side my world and discover more about my life, full of sports, technology and entertainment.
My life started on a rather early, but hot morning on the second day of August in the year 1990 at 1:30am, I was born a proud and sweaty Leo. I weighed 6lbs, and 4oz and I was the youngest born. My parents were exceedingly happy to see me. My parents chose this name for me because of its religious significance; it is another name of my God, Krishna. Krishna was the youngest of King Vasudeva's eight children, six of whom were killed by his wife's tyrant brother, Kamsa. A prophecy had it, that a child of Vasudeva's would kill Kamsa, and this child was Krishna.
If one were asked to describe my personal appearance, they would probably describe me as a 4"9', 15 year old, with fair skin and in my opinion, as fair as the colour crème; pointed
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Music (view all)
- Comment on the ways in which Mahler organises his thematic m...
- Commentary - A Glimpse by Walt Whitman.
- Discuss the six headings for Ghost Dancers.
- What is the significance of music in 'Captain Corelli's Mand...
- Analyse and discuss the structure of one ballet created for ...
- Analysis of the Exposition of the First Movement of Beethove...
- The history of the band "The Police".
- In this assignment I will be analysing the use of sound desi...
- Analysis of Mozart's Symphony No. 41 1st Movement
- Music Analysis. "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" ...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.