- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Choreography Programme Notes.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Choreography Programme Notes
The title of my dance is 'Heartbreak'. it is a duet with Rebecca Zak to a piece of music called 'Cry me a river' composed by Justin Timberlake, Timothy Z Mosely and Scott Storch. My dance is about a relationship that breaks up because one person cheated on the other. The characters are played by Rebecca and I. the man who cheats is played by Rebecca and the woman is played by me. In the beginning of the dance we are together as couple. During the dance we break up and he leaves.
I got inspiration to choreograph this dance from the video and lyrics to 'Cry me a river'. They made me think about how a person feels and reacts to a situation such as this. I incorporated these thoughts into my dance to try and create a realistic effect.
Whilst thinking about my inspiration I also came up with a motif for my dance. Passionate relationships often involve quite a lot of praying. For example, being grateful to god for having your partner, praying for forgiveness or praying to god asking for your partner back. I chose to use this position for
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Music (view all)
- The Importance of licensing and royalties in the music indus...
- Critical evaluation - In the Snack Bar Edwin Morgan.
- Dance Assignment Study Christopher Bruce Christopher Bruce w...
- The Development of the Orchestra
- dance programme notes
- Analysis of the Exposition of the First Movement of Beethove...
- The history of the band "The Police".
- In this assignment I will be analysing the use of sound desi...
- Analysis of Mozart's Symphony No. 41 1st Movement
- Music Analysis. "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" ...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.