- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Module 1 consisted of each individual dance pupil being instructed to perform a solo dance, which was to last between two and three minutes in duration and based on one of the four-dance stimulus.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Module 1 consisted of each individual dance pupil being instructed to perform a solo dance,
which was to last between two and three minutes in duration and based on one of the four-
dance stimulus. After much consideration I chose the stimulus based on Henri Matisse "Blue
Nudes." The "Blue Nudes" were three individual and unique abstract poses of a woman, the
body being blue in colour and the background white,
My immediate response to the entire stimulus was to select either the poem "Trinity at Low
Tide" or the "Blue Nudes." The "Four elements" would be very difficult to compose a dance
for because of the necessity to make use of the different planes, when the Isshin Emerging
music was first played, my immediate response would be that it would be an original piece of
music to construct a dance to. However after careful consideration, the sensible conclusion
was that perhaps too difficult to be influenced by another countries music and their traditions
without actually partaking in the dancing style that would have originally been used to the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Music (view all)
- The Importance of licensing and royalties in the music indus...
- Consider the range of new sounds explored in the 20th Centur...
- AS Dance-Unit 2 written evaluation of solo choreography and ...
- Dramatic Monologue
- Trace the development of harmony from Schumann through Brahm...
- How does Beethoven make Effective and Imaginative use of the...
- Analysis of the Exposition of the First Movement of Beethove...
- The history of the band "The Police".
- In this assignment I will be analysing the use of sound desi...
- Analysis of Mozart's Symphony No. 41 1st Movement
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.