- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The club - The streetlights had just started to glow down on the bustling crowds of cars flashing by. The night was humid as I walked alongside the open fronted cafes.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Ryan Stripe 10C
The streetlights had just started to glow down on the bustling crowds
of cars flashing by. The night was humid as I walked alongside the
open fronted cafes. I could taste the sweet smelling perfume on the
tip of my tongue, as I walked briskly passed the warm and vibrant
I was drawing closer to my friends shore side villa. All I had to do
was try to cross the raging road. There was an opening so I hastily
I knocked on the door, for Steve. There was no reply. This was unusual
for him because he was usually an active guy around the house. I could
hear music thumping from his second floor, so I shouted out for him
from below. "Hi Alan" he said, as he managed to pop his head out of
the window. "What are you doing up there you got me worried. Come down
and open the door! Then I don't have to shout," I said. He closed the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Music (view all)
- The Importance of licensing and royalties in the music indus...
- The Development of the Orchestra
- Critical evaluation - In the Snack Bar Edwin Morgan.
- Choreography Programme Notes.
- Annotation of Composition
- Analysis of the Exposition of the First Movement of Beethove...
- The history of the band "The Police".
- In this assignment I will be analysing the use of sound desi...
- Analysis of Mozart's Symphony No. 41 1st Movement
- Music Analysis. "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" ...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.