- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Too Much Punch For Judy Development Phase
The first 200 words of this essay...
Too Much Punch For Judy
The accident scene we performed was spilt into two lessons. In the first we acted out the events leading up to the crash and in the second we acted out the crash scene.
My partner played the part of Jo and I played Judy. We knew from the play that both girls were over the limit but we portrayed them as two different kinds of drunks. You could tell Jo was drunk by the way she walked, talked and spoke about things in a drunken stupor. Judy on the other hand was less obvious. She was the sister in control and acted quite normally even though she was very drunk.
In the first part of the scene Judy and Jo were finishing off a night drinking in the wine bar. Judy was too busy flirting with the bartender to notice what Jo was saying to her. Jealous, Jo says its time to go and drags her sister out of the bar and into the car park. Too drunk to remember where they parked the car they think up the bright idea of pressing the car alarm and following the sound.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Music (view all)
- The Development of Music and Dance as Storytelling Devices i...
- Mozart Symphony No. 41 in C, K551 "Jupiter" Analys...
- 'The seven deadly sins' was the stimulus for the integrated ...
- The Musical Role of the Bass Guitar
- Is It Acceptable for Composers To Borrow and/or Adapt Existi...
- Analysis of the Exposition of the First Movement of Beethove...
- The history of the band "The Police".
- In this assignment I will be analysing the use of sound desi...
- Analysis of Mozart's Symphony No. 41 1st Movement
- Music Analysis. "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" ...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.