- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A Field Full Of Reality.
The first 200 words of this essay...
A Field Full Of Reality
Athlete, the word often conjures up the image of a person, who is extraordinarily muscular, with next to no body fat. It can also be a person that possesses unbelievable agility, stamina and strength, able to move the heaviest boulders, even leap the tallest buildings. I am not that person, not that type of athlete. In fact my career as one is not what most consider successful. I have always enjoyed participating in athletics. My ability may not have always been equal to my enthusiasm for playing the particular sport, but one thing is for sure I always have tried my hardest.
My first desired sport was football. I was constantly trying to push myself even further being the smallest of the team. I studied our playbook several times to the point that after each break from a huddle I was re-directing first year players where to go and what to do. On offensive plays where I played the running back position I would break through the seams provided by my offensive linesmen, but no matter how good I looked running the ball in for that touchdown or how many
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Acquiring, Developing & Performance Skill (view all)
- Skill Classification and Information Processing.
- Describe and explain energy intake and expenditure in sports...
- Critically analyse your own performance in your chosen sport...
- Discuss the differences between skill, ability and technique...
- Describing and Explaining the Components of Fitness. Fitnes...
- Define personality and how personality affects performance
- A Self-Reflective Evaluation of a Paired Coaching Performanc...
- Aerobic Endurance and Strength Training Programmes
- In this task I am going to name one method of training which...
- Part practice can beneficial for cognitive learners, the ski...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.