- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
A2 pe coursework
- Essay length: 4660 words
- Submitted: 11/05/2009
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Physical Education and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Timetable of events
Date/ Week commencing
29th January 2007
Complete a timetable
Complete the observations. Identify which 5 core skills I will analyse, and then take pictures of the novice and elite performer completing the skills.
Yes - I managed to take the majority of the pictures. There are a few more that I need to take however.
This went well.
5th February 2007
Analyse the picture results by annotating them, and compare the movements of the novice performer to the elite athlete with qualitative evaluating tables.
I think that this process went well. It took longer than I thought it would though.
Took a while.
12th February 2007
Analyse the reliability of the results using quantitative data, it
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Acquiring, Developing & Performance Skill (view all)
- Choose three different target groups of sports participants....
- BTEC Sport 6 week training program
- Describe arousal, anxiety and stress including their causes....
- Rounders: Technical Understanding and Application of the Rul...
- Describe and explain the components of a balanced diet P6, M...
- Health screening and monitoring questionnaire and declaratio...
- Practical team sports analysis - Football and Basketball
- Define personality and how personality affects performance
- A Self-Reflective Evaluation of a Paired Coaching Performanc...
- Aerobic Endurance and Strength Training Programmes
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.