- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Assessment of development placement on the performance pyramid - football.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Section A3 (V) Ben Davies
Assessment of development placement on the performance pyramid.
I am currently playing at performance level. I currently play for Thorns Athletic; we are in the Kidderminster League Division 1.It is a mans league and it is a good standard so I am playing against men a lot stronger and older than myself, but I enjoy the challenge and feel it will help me progress. It is performance level because the league is organised by the governing body the F.A. We have official referees every week, which are provided by the F.A. If a player receives a yellow card there is a £12 fine, which is paid by the club to the F.A. if a player receives a red card a £36 fine is paid. All teams are allocated a pitch and we play with a full size ball and for 45 minutes each half. Teams can officially complain about referees and write a direct letter to the F.A., referees can officially complain about teams and teams can officially complain about other teams. If a team receives sufficient complaints they could be thrown out the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Acquiring, Developing & Performance Skill (view all)
- Describe and explain energy intake and expenditure in sports...
- Describe and explain the components of a balanced diet P6, M...
- Critically analyse your own performance in your chosen sport...
- My chosen sport for my Observation and analysis portfolio is...
- Describing and Explaining the Components of Fitness. Fitnes...
- Define personality and how personality affects performance
- A Self-Reflective Evaluation of a Paired Coaching Performanc...
- Aerobic Endurance and Strength Training Programmes
- In this task I am going to name one method of training which...
- Part practice can beneficial for cognitive learners, the ski...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student