- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Football : My Strengths and Weaknesses
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Physical Education and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Strengths and Weaknesses
To be able to analyse myself playing football I need a lot of feedback from my parents friends and myself. I realise that my parents and friends may be biased so I will concentrate on the feedback from knowledge of results and from intrinsic feedback from myself.
I got my parents to watch me play football against some of my friends and then asked them to tell me what they thought were my strengths and weaknesses. I also got the friends that I was playing against to give me their judgement of my weaknesses.
This feedback from them and the intrinsic feedback from myself helped me draw up a table of strengths and weaknesses.
I found that there were more strengths than weaknesses but my overall game could be improved as a whole if I was to be coached at a high level.
The table for attacking.
Good long and short passing ability with almost pin point accuracy. This I can do with both feet.
Not enough power in most headers.
Good finishing ability. I rarely missed during the game, if I was in a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Acquiring, Developing & Performance Skill (view all)
- BTEC Sport 6 week training program
- Skill Acquisition Laboratory Report 1: "Open and Closed...
- Analysing my rugby skills and elite players.
- Describe 'Fitts and Posner's' phases of learning and explain...
- In what way or when (under which circumstances) will goal se...
- Define personality and how personality affects performance
- A Self-Reflective Evaluation of a Paired Coaching Performanc...
- Aerobic Endurance and Strength Training Programmes
- In this task I am going to name one method of training which...
- Part practice can beneficial for cognitive learners, the ski...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.