- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
I love cricket!
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSEWORK:
Cricket: My hobby
I love cricket! Absolutely adore it! Why ? Because it is one of the biggest pleasures in life with your trousers on. It is a different game - much more relaxed as the players have time for tea and lunch but also a very intelligent and interesting one which is why it is often criticised for being a sport for lazy people and hypocrites. Absolute rubbish, isn't it? Anyway, although I wouldn't like to bore you with the weird rules of this magnificent game (if you already know it). However, just in case you haven't a clue about the game: there are eleven players on each team and three main aspects of the game are dominating batting, busy bowling and laborious fielding - it is a big ask I tell you. Both sides have to bat and the team which gets the most runs wins the game. I know the sentence probably doesn't make sense to you so I would explain in a bit more detail but not in my words but in the words of my cricket coach.
"Cricket is a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Contemporary Studies (view all)
- Sports development continuum
- Roles and responsibilities of a sports coach
- This assignment will describe and explain roles and responsi...
- Barriers to participation in sport
- The Industrial revolution and its impact on sport.
- Football rules, Laws and Regulations
- The focus of this assignment is on the coaching behaviour ex...
- Current Issues in Athletics
- Threats to the Olympic Ideals
- Choose one or two sporting personalities that you admire and...
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.