- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Local and national provision football.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Local and national provision football
In this project I will be researching the provision of football in England, but
mainly focussing on provision in my local area, Cambridge. I will be
investigating the provision of football from the most basic level, being
grassroots and looking at the opportunity available to progress to elite level.
Also I will be looking into provision for women/girls and the disabled.
Grass roots level: - grassroots is the most basic level of playing football,
like playing at the local recreation ground with your friends; this then leads
to a more competitive level like playing for a local club. The football
association are good practice at grass roots level in football via their Charter
Standard scheme so that parents and children can demand a minimum standard of
provision from schools, clubs and holiday courses. Cambridge City is currently
working with Cambridgeshire Football Association to help local schools receive
their Charter Standard Mark. They are one of only 80 clubs in the United Kingdom
to be awarded the Community Club status as recognition of their Football in the
Community and Youth
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Contemporary Studies (view all)
- Barriers to participation in sport
- Roles and responsibilities of a sports coach
- In this assignment I am going to identify, describe and anal...
- Affects of the Media and Current Issues On Sport.
- Local and National provision of Football
- Football rules, Laws and Regulations
- The focus of this assignment is on the coaching behaviour ex...
- Current Issues in Athletics
- Threats to the Olympic Ideals
- Choose one or two sporting personalities that you admire and...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.