- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
My chosen sport for my Observation and analysis portfolio is golf.
- Essay length: 5915 words
- Submitted: 21/10/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
AS Sport & Physical Education Practical
Observation & Analysis Portfolio
My chosen sport for my Observation and analysis portfolio is golf. When reviewing the game golf we can divide the games into 5 core skills as follows: -
2) Mid Irons
3) Approach shoots (Pitching and Chipping)
5) Bunker Play
In my observation and analysis portfolio I will be looking at my strengths and weakness in my game based upon these 5 core skills. Each core skill will be divide up into even smaller and more detailed components for example: -
When looking at my current performance in golf I find easy to pick out my strengths and weakness, unlike most sports golf is very individual sport and you as the player can imminently tell strong points from the bad ones because as a golfer you can feel the shoots you play and known if it was a good or a bad shoot, unlike team spots where some times you find weakness you didn't know about through thorough observation because they might be due to other players and environmental pressures which could
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Acquiring, Developing & Performance Skill (view all)
- Describe and explain the components of a balanced diet P6, M...
- Choose three different target groups of sports participants....
- Describing and Explaining the Components of Fitness. Fitnes...
- Components of Fitness for Netball.
- Describe arousal, anxiety and stress including their causes....
- PE AS Level - Rugby Match Report
- Health screening and monitoring questionnaire and declaratio...
- Practical team sports analysis - Football and Basketball
- Define personality and how personality affects performance
- A Self-Reflective Evaluation of a Paired Coaching Performanc...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.