- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Observation of a player/competitor/participant or self analysis in a practice/game/activity situation. Activity: Cricket
The first 200 words of this essay...
ANALYSING PERFORMANCE TASK SHEET
Specification Physical Education
Observation of a player/competitor/participant or self analysis in a practice/game/activity situation.
Name of player/competitor/ participant: Waqas
Position/role: Opening Batsman
Identify the important skills/techniques needed for a participant in his/her position/role:
The following important skills and techniques are needed for an opening batsman:
* Hand eye co-ordination
* Reaction time
* Mental application
* Good batting technique to counteract fast and swing bowling.
All of these skills and techniques are measurable and the most important for an opening batsman is the last bullet point of the batsman having a good batting technique to counteract fast and swing bowling against the new ball. The second most important skill and technique is the mental side of the game with mental application. The batsman has to have a mental game either they will get out on any delivery.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Acquiring, Developing & Performance Skill (view all)
- Describe and explain energy intake and expenditure in sports...
- Psychology for Sports Performance - task1 - How personality ...
- Describe and explain the components of a balanced diet P6, M...
- Describe arousal, anxiety and stress including their causes....
- Barriers Affecting Ethnic Minorities in Sport
- Define personality and how personality affects performance
- A Self-Reflective Evaluation of a Paired Coaching Performanc...
- Aerobic Endurance and Strength Training Programmes
- In this task I am going to name one method of training which...
- Part practice can beneficial for cognitive learners, the ski...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.