- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
P.E training program. This training program is devised for Derrick Lamar, a 20-year old basketball player at the University of Kansas.
The first 200 words of this essay...
P.E TRAINING PROGRAM
Who is this training program devised for?
This training program is devised for Derrick Lamar, a 20-year old basketball player at the University of Kansas. He is 1.94 m tall and his weight is 94 kg. His nationality is American.
He currently a part of the Kansas Jayhawks men's basketball team., which is an intercollegiate men's basketball program. His position in the game in shooting guard, and he trains five to six times a week. He is the second choice shooting guard in the team.
His ball-handling is very good and he can dribble past opponents with ease at times and his shooting is quite good and he can shoot from the three-point line but it is not consistent enough as he also does not take enough shots for someone in his positions. There are teammates that are in more defensive position whom have a better points per game ratio as they are less hesitant to take shots as Derrick is. He can dunk though his standing dunk is weak. He has good stamina and could possibly last
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Acquiring, Developing & Performance Skill (view all)
- Describe and explain energy intake and expenditure in sports...
- Psychology for Sports Performance - task1 - How personality ...
- Critically analyse your own performance in your chosen sport...
- Skills, Techniques and Tactics for 5 a side Football and Bas...
- Skills, Techniques, progression and Tactics in Football
- Define personality and how personality affects performance
- A Self-Reflective Evaluation of a Paired Coaching Performanc...
- Aerobic Endurance and Strength Training Programmes
- In this task I am going to name one method of training which...
- Part practice can beneficial for cognitive learners, the ski...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.