- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
David Copeland, a paranoid schizophrenic as described by five psychiatrists. He is responsible for nail bombing in London, at three different racial areas.
The first 200 words of this essay...
David Copeland, a paranoid schizophrenic as described by five psychiatrists. He is responsible for nail bombing in London, at three different racial areas. He was prejudice against:
> Ethnic minorities
David had a primed bomb taped to the inside of a sports bag. He left the bag on the corner of Electric Avenue in Brixton. This bag was spotted by nearby street traders, who wondered if it was a bomb. By the time the police arrived the device exploded around fifty people were injured in the explosion. Brixton is an area with a dense population of black people.
He was also responsible for a second explosion that took place in east London. This area has a dense population of Asians. This time, Copeland had left a bomb in a place called Head Hollad. Although this was spotted by the public, they could not call the police in time as the bomb had already exploded.
A few days later police identified a man in Brixton who had been carrying a Head sports bag through a CCTV. Copeland planned his next attack at The Admiral Duncan, a gay pub, which
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Political Philosophy (view all)
- Douglas McGregor's Theory X and Theory Y(1906-1964)
- A Study of Carl Rogers' Theory of Personality
- Why did Stalin make the "Great Turn"?
- The Parliamentary Reform and Redistribution Act of 1884 - 18...
- How and to what extent has modern liberalism departed from t...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.