- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Organisations compatition and the environment - The European Context.
- Essay length: 3554 words
- Submitted: 04/12/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
ORGANISATIONS COMPETITION AND THE ENVIRONMENT
ASSIGNMENT NUMBER: 2. TITLE: THE EUROPEAN CONTEXT
PRODUCED BY AMY JACKSON
FOR JACKIE SHAW
1. CONTENTS PAGE
3. SECTION 1 - INVESTIGATING THE KEY FEATURES OF THE LOCAL AND NATIONAL ECONOMY IN WHICH ORGANISATIONS OPERATE
3.1 THE ROLE OF THE STATE IN BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS, AND THE IMPLICATIONS FOR BUSINESSES OF THE MEASURES TAKEN BY GOVERNMENT TO CONTROL THE ECONOMY.
3.2 HOW HAS THE DECISION TO ALLOW EXPANSION OF MANCHESTER AIRPORT IMPACTED ON THE LOCAL ECONOMY AND THE IMPLICATIONS FOR TD TRAVEL GROUP?
4. SECTION 2 - EXPLORING THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE EUROPEAN DIMENSION FOR UK BASED ORGANISATIONS
4.1 THE TYPES OF EUROPEAN UNION POLICY DECISIONS WHICH HAVE IMPACTED ON BUSINESSES IN MEMBER STATES, AND HOW BUSINESSES HAVE BEEN AFFECTED.
4.2 ARGUMENTS FOR AND AGAINST THE UK JOINING THE EUROPEAN MONETARY UNION AND THE IMPLICATIONS FOR TD TRAVEL GROUP.
4.3 THE EFFECTS ON UK BUSINESSES IF THE EUROPEAN UNION WERE TO EXPAND.
The following report is designed to outline
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
European Union (view all)
- Managing Work Team Conflict: Assessment and Preventative Str...
- Membership to the EU and Loss of Sovereignty
- The European Union & Enlargement: Benefits, Advantages, ...
- The French Revolution
- To what extent has the European Union been successful in &qu...
- What was the original purpose of NATO?
- Types of Democracy and Ways of Participating.
- To what extent can China be classed as a superpower?
- Discuss the view that there is little difference between the...
- Why are Asymmetrical wars, such as Iraq and Afghanistan so d...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.