- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Realism, idealism and neoliberalism
The first 200 words of this essay...
POL1005S COVER SHEET
Student Name: Brian Lockyer
Student Number: LCKBRI001
Tutor: Talisa McMillan
Tut Group No: 1
Date: August 17th, 2009
1. I know that plagiarism is wrong. Plagiarism is to use another's work and pretend that it is one's own.
2. I have used the Harvard convention for citation and referencing. Each contribution to, and quotation in, this essay from the work(s) of other people has been attributed, and has been cited and referenced.
3. This essay is my own work.
4. I have not allowed, and will not allow, anyone to copy my work with the intention of passing it off as his or her own work.
The realm of international relations encompasses many political theories which have had varying degrees of influence on shaping the political world that we live in today. However, the two main theories that most influence the study of International Relations are Realism and Idealism, since the formation of both theories there has been a constant debate about the relevance and implementations of both theories which has therefore resulted in much
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Political Philosophy (view all)
- What are the main advantages and limitations of the trait an...
- An essay on David Ricardo's Major Contribution to Economics
- MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE THEORIES
- Describe Jean Baudrillard's concept of the orders of simulac...
- The humanistic approach - What is it and where is its place ...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.