- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A research project to look if bullying is spiralling out of control
- Essay length: 5934 words
- Submitted: 10/11/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
For my research project, I decided to look at bullying, which is a contempery issue as over recent months it has received a lot of media attention. My hypothesis was bullying is spiralling out of control. I used a wide range of research methods using both primary and secondary sources of information including questionnaires, interviews and internet research. I also considered ethical issues and problems this research may of encountered
I have decided to do my research topic on bullying. Over recent months bullying has received a lot more media attention for a number of different reasons. One reason is the new form of bullying called Happy Slapping. This is whereby bullies record their victims being physically abused on their mobile phones. Also many serious incidents of bullying taking place such as 15 year old Natasha Jackman who was recently stabbed in her eye, back , head and chest in her school dinner queue. In July of this year the beat bullying campaign was launched, fronted by many famous stars. Bullying was defined as 'longstanding violence, mental or physical, conducted by an individual or a group against an individual who Is not
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Developmental Psychology (view all)
- Discuss the effects of parenting style on children's develop...
- Outline and evaluate the evolutionary theory of attachment.
- Explain the principal psychological perspectives as applied ...
- Nature VS nurture - Issues, perspectives and debates in psyc...
- Describe processes for initiating, maintaining, developing a...
- Outline and evaluate research into cross-cultural variations...
- Outline one cross-cultural study into the development of per...
- Psychology Controversy essay, Nature Vs Nurture PY4
- Self Concept - With Positive and Negative Examples
- Outline & Evaluate Research Into Attachment
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.