- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Foundations to Caring
The first 200 words of this essay...
This essay is about describing a positive environment in a school setting of children aged between 4-7 years. The essay will include social, physical, cultural and stimulating environment both indoor and outdoor. The environment is where the surroundings are of everyday. To enhance my work I will be using numerous resources such as:
* Class handouts
To aid me, throughout the essay I will be quoting from some of these sources of information. At the conclusion of my essay whichever source I use will be included in the bibliography and references to authenticate the work and confirmation that I did look into.
THE LAYOUT OF THE SETTING
Tassoni P et al (2002: page109) writes this about a layout of the setting: "The layout of a setting can affect the atmosphere that is created as well as having a practical impact on the way children and staff interact and behave."
High quality surroundings produce a rich, varied and stimulating environment. It entails having suitable lighting and ventilation creating a tepid atmosphere. This kind of atmosphere encourages children to become active and socialise
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Developmental Psychology (view all)
- Discuss the effects of parenting style on children's develop...
- Describe processes for initiating, maintaining, developing a...
- Challenging Behaviour
- Psychology is the study of mind, emotion and behaviour
- Outline and evaluate the evolutionary theory of attachment.
- Outline and evaluate research into cross-cultural variations...
- Outline one cross-cultural study into the development of per...
- Psychology Controversy essay, Nature Vs Nurture PY4
- Self Concept - With Positive and Negative Examples
- Outline & Evaluate Research Into Attachment
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'