- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Look at the team employed in your work placement. If this is not suitable, choose a team known to you from a previous job. Consider the roles played by different team members and how the effective this enables the team to be.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Task 2 - Look at the team employed in your work placement. If this is not suitable, choose a team known to you from a previous job. Consider the roles played by different team members and how the effective this enables the team to be. List the ways in which the team could improve.
Description of placement: - my placement is a nursery which is attached to a primary school. There are 52 children that attend the nursery during each day; you have the full time children and part time children (AM and PM). The day starts at 9:00 am and finishes at 3:30 pm.
Description of teachers: - there are five teachers and two students at present, each teachers has there job title and work on the basis of it.
* Full Time Teacher:- the full time teacher is reasonable for the children and the other teachers/students, she has to make sure that the children are meeting there development needs, also do a daily check of equipment to make sure that it not broken, and run the nursery to the best standards so the children and teachers are working in the best environment
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Developmental Psychology (view all)
- Describe processes for initiating, maintaining, developing a...
- Discuss the effects of parenting style on children's develop...
- Explain the principal psychological perspectives as applied ...
- Nature VS nurture - Issues, perspectives and debates in psyc...
- Bowlby's Attachment Theory
- Outline and evaluate research into cross-cultural variations...
- Outline one cross-cultural study into the development of per...
- Psychology Controversy essay, Nature Vs Nurture PY4
- Self Concept - With Positive and Negative Examples
- Outline & Evaluate Research Into Attachment
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.