- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
What is child abuse? Child abuse is the act of harming a child physically, emotional, and sexual or putting a child at risk of harm can be considered as child abuse.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Child abuse is a type of violence that could leave a child physically and emotional scarred for life. The definition of child abuse is anything that can put the child at harm or puts them at risk of being harmed. It does not have to occur in one type of environment but it can also take place in many other kinds such as living with a single parent or economic background (Feldman 331) . There are four different types of child abuse, which are physical, emotional, neglect, and sexual abuse. In order to know for sure, if a child has been abused there is certain warning signs that one must look for before assuming. Child abuse is 100 percent preventable by taking the right measures that are needed. If someone knows a child that is being abused by a parent or caregiver, it is very important that the child gets immediate treatment right away. The statistics on given on child abuse is outrageous.
What is child abuse? Child abuse is the act of harming a child physically, emotional, and sexual or putting a child
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Developmental Psychology (view all)
- Discuss the effects of parenting style on children's develop...
- Describe processes for initiating, maintaining, developing a...
- Describe Five Different Types of Families
- Explain the principal psychological perspectives as applied ...
- PERSONALITY DISORDERS
- Outline and evaluate research into cross-cultural variations...
- Outline one cross-cultural study into the development of per...
- Psychology Controversy essay, Nature Vs Nurture PY4
- Self Concept - With Positive and Negative Examples
- Outline & Evaluate Research Into Attachment
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.