- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Natural Tendency to do Good. Being around different people can make a human behave or act in ways that they normally would not. This is true in many possible ways and experiences that people go through.
The first 200 words of this essay...
March 9, 2012
Natural Tendency To Do Good
Being around different people can make a human behave or act in ways that they normally would not. This is true in many possible ways and experiences that people go through. Mencius said, "Persons may be brought to do evil, and that is because the same is done to their nature." This shows that being in a circumstance of force can make the natural tendency to do good be flawed through whatever it is that is shadowing the mind to make clear judgment. "The tendency of human nature to do good is like that of water to flow downward." I believe human nature is to do good based upon the right surroundings because things that go on in an exosphere can make one think that certain choices are acceptable in society. What shows how human nature is to do good is how a human has a want to help out another human when they are in a time of need or desperation. Such as to donate food to a homeless shelter, or to give someone who is down
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Philosophy (view all)
- If God knows what we are going to do, he has no right to rew...
- Explain the theodicy of Irenaeus. Irenaeus theodicy is the r...
- Examine the strengths and weaknesses of the design argument ...
- Theories of the resurrection of the body are logically coher...
- Explain the problem of evil (25 marks). Are the theodicies...
- Examine the different forms of religious experience
- Humes criticism of the cosmological argument do not succeed....
- Explain Aristotles understanding of the four causes. (25)
- Scripture is the word of God. Discuss
- Examine different religious beliefs about the nature and pur...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.