- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Animal Research. The dilemma of animal experimentation in fact, each of us is opposed to animal testing. But, similarly, each one of us would like to receive drugs and treatments the best and safest.
The first 200 words of this essay...
April, 19th, 2012
The dilemma of animal experimentation in fact, each of us is opposed to animal testing. But, similarly, each one of us would like to receive drugs and treatments the best and safest. However, no animal experiments, it is not possible. In this research paper I will resolve the dilemma of Animal Experimentation. Human beings have an ambiguous attitude towards animals Firstly human cultivated close relations with them, especially with pet's animals, cats or horses, for example. Dogs help blind and are often referred to as man's best friend, cats a home filled with life and lonely, as we know, happiness is on horseback. Human beings often saw their pets as friends and as part of the family. On the other hand, there are some animals called "pension". 3.6 million Pigs, goats, sheep, cattle and horses and 50 million chickens are slaughtered each year. There are research laboratories used to conduct experiments on animals, research takes away animals annually about 500,000 most of them are mice and rats. Whereas slaughtering animals is also a rising issue, human beings slaughter animals for
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Energy, Respiration & the Environment (view all)
- Describe the role of energy in the body and the physiology o...
- Describe the concept of homeostasis and the homeostatic mech...
- The Homeostatic Mechanisms
- Investigation into the Effect on Pulse Rate & Breathing ...
- Investigating effect of changing glucose concentration on re...
- African Trypanosomiasis aka African Sleeping Sickness
- The Effect of Caffeine on Daphnia Heart Rate
- Translocation is the method to alleviate the overbreeding pr...
- Malaria Issue Report
- What Is The Effect Of Caffeine Of The Heart Rate Of Daphnia?...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.