- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Cloning Reasearch Paper
The first 200 words of this essay...
CLONING REASEARCH PAPER
March 25, 2012
Cloning is a cell, a cell product, or organism that is genetically identical to the unit or individual from which it was derived. Nothing more. Here in this research paper we will argue that a copy of a human cell will save human life and even increase the human life longevity. Cloning has always been in science fiction movies, and always remain an inaccessible solution because of many reason such as religion, government law, associations and so on. Nowadays we can easily imagine that a copy of an organ would not be harmful for a human being and would be also a human evolution. Here we are going to see in which measure the cloning would be acceptable and ethical. If you remember well before the medicine on human was forbidden. On the beginning Christians condemned people to make experience on dead bodies. First scientist has to stay hidden to make experience but nowadays those people save our life today because the try to understand our body even if it was illegal, and today we thanks them. Today we are in the same configuration we are
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Genetics, Evolution & Biodiversity (view all)
- MENTAL HEALTH
- Biology Report - Effect of Environment on Phenotype
- The moral and ethical issues associated with recombinant DNA...
- 'Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the use of gene...
- Parkinsons Disease
- Genetically Modified Foods Research.
- Alzheimer's Disease Report
- The incurable nature of Huntington's disease and current tre...
- In this essay the researcher will discuss the impact of Mult...
- Biology Issue Report on GM Foods
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.