- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Investigation to analyse some fruit and vegetable juices for the contents present in them.
- Essay length: 1952 words
- Submitted: 09/10/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
This is to certify that Ravi Aggarwal has worked on the project on the subject entitled "Analysis of Fruits and Vegetable juices" has faithfully carried out the study under my guidance and supervision and to my total satisfaction. The accompanying report that he has submitted is his genuine work and all the results are true to the best of my knowledge.
MRS. PURNIMA SAIGAL
I express my sincere thanks to Mrs. Purnima Saigal and Mrs. Kavita Kapoor who acted as my guide and inspired me at every stage to understand and compile this project. I am also grateful to the lab assistant Mr. Ashok to provide me the apparatus required for the project.
Roll No. -
Fruits and vegetables are important components of our diet. We take fruits in raw state or in the form of juices, while vegetables are taken in the cooked form or sometimes as juices. Fruits and vegetables provide us carbohydrates, proteins and various other important organic compounds. The juices are rich sources of minerals, vitamins and many micronutrients
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Physical Chemistry (view all)
- Investigating the Rate of the Reaction between Bromide and B...
- Finding out how much acid there is in a solution
- Experiment investigating hydrogen bonding in different chemi...
- Electrochemical Cells
- Chemistry report - In this experiment, it is a redox titrati...
- Explain the need for primary and secondary standards in anal...
- Use appropriate chemical tests to identify different dietary...
- Producing Pharmaceuticals: From Bench To Bedside
- How are standard solutions prepared & how is titration c...
- The properties of transition metals
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.