- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Investigation to show how Elastic Bands Behave Under Load.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Investigation to show how Elastic Bands Behave Under Load
The aim of the investigation is to determine how elastic bands behave under load. Before I begin the investigation I will carry out a preliminary experiment into the behaviour of a spring, which I believe will not act in the same way as the elastic band.
In the preliminary investigation a spring was put under load and the results were as follows:
From previous knowledge of Hooke's Law, which explains, extension is proportional to load until elastic limit is reached. The preliminary experiment with the spring shows, that they obey Hooke's Law up until the point
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Waves & Cosmology (view all)
- Determine the value of 'g', where 'g' is the acceleration du...
- Does a rubber band obey Hooke's law?
- I am investigating the relationship between extension and lo...
- Experiment B11: Measuring focal length of lenses
- Estimating the wavelength of light using a double-slit and a...
- I intend to investigate whether any correlation exists betwe...
- The physics of white dwarf stars.
- Resonance in a Closed Air Column Investigation.
- Is Space Exploration Worth the Cost?
- The aim of my coursework is to calculate the wavelength of r...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.