- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Investigation to show how Elastic Bands Behave Under Load.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Investigation to show how Elastic Bands Behave Under Load
The aim of the investigation is to determine how elastic bands behave under load. Before I begin the investigation I will carry out a preliminary experiment into the behaviour of a spring, which I believe will not act in the same way as the elastic band.
In the preliminary investigation a spring was put under load and the results were as follows:
From previous knowledge of Hooke's Law, which explains, extension is proportional to load until elastic limit is reached. The preliminary experiment with the spring shows, that they obey Hooke's Law up until the point of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Waves & Cosmology (view all)
- How much will a Elastic band stretch after adding weights?
- What affects the voltage output of a solar panel?
- How does the extension of two or more springs in series or p...
- Investigate the effect of mass on the extension of a spring.
- My aim is to find out the total extension of a rubber band w...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.