- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Measurments of boby temperature, heart rate and breathing rate
The first 200 words of this essay...
Saira Iram Shaukat
Unit 5- Senzenni
Measurements of body temperature, Pulse rate/heart rate
1) Introduction: For this assignment I have been asked to write up a report on the experiments that we c `1qarried out. The experiments were to measure our breathing rate, pulse rate and body temperature. I will also be showing my results after all these experiments in a graph and I will be explaining the method of how we carried each of the experiment out in a safe practise way.
2) Method used:
The first experiment that we done were measuring our pulse rate. We used a stop watch to make sure the timing was accurate for each time we performed it. A member in my group checked my pulse rate by putting their index finger and middle finger on the inside of my wrist, at the beginning of this we started the stop watch and done this for 15 seconds. This measurement was classed as At rest point. After we done this I done exercise for 5 minutes. I jogged in the same pace around the classroom. Once I done the exercise I got my pulse checked
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Energy, Respiration & the Environment (view all)
- Describe the concept of homeostasis and the homeostatic mech...
- Describe the role of energy in the body and the physiology o...
- Cycles in Biology.
- The basic factors that effect human comfort
- The Ways in Which Organisms Use ATP
- African Trypanosomiasis aka African Sleeping Sickness
- The Effect of Caffeine on Daphnia Heart Rate
- Translocation is the method to alleviate the overbreeding pr...
- Malaria Issue Report
- What Is The Effect Of Caffeine Of The Heart Rate Of Daphnia?...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.