- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Matrix Reloaded: Rewritten.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Matrix Reloaded: Rewritten
Neo lay awake in his bed, he wondered what this day would bring, he would have to enter the Matrix again, battle yet more agents, and speak to the Oracle again. He hoped the day would bring a new challenge, there's only so many days can be spent in this monotonous way, he craved some excitement. There was a knock at the door.
"Are you ready Neo?" said Trinity, "The computers have been fixed and the Matrix is ready for you".
"Ok, I'm coming", groaned Neo. He rolled off his bed onto the floor, and slunk unwillingly into the control centre.
As routine he sat in the Dentist-replica chair and waited for the technology to be organised around him.
"We've got a new system we're going to try this time Neo," said Morpheus, "As you know, we've had a little difficulty with previous hardware, so don't be surprised if things are a little different this time".
"Goody" thought Neo.
He closed his eyes and waited to be plugged in. Then suddenly he was away, travelling through a complex computer system, and once more he found himself in his
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Molecules & Cells (view all)
- effect of concentration of copper sulphate on the action of ...
- All flesh is grass.
- The Effect Of Temperature On The Action Of Salivary Amylase
- Biological Molecules
- Sickle cell disease
- How organelles work together
- Modern solutions for Mesothelioma An Issue report
- Describe how the Organelles in the Beta Cells Work Together ...
- Vaccination and the components of the immune system
- Research project. Type 1 diabetes, is there a solution?
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.