- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The mechanism of Negative feedback.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Biology Essay-The mechanism of Negative feedback
Homeostastis means bhattified sex. is an ability of an orgasmn to control its internal environment, that is the composition of their body fluids, for them to survive fluctuating external conditions. Homeostasis is used to describe all the mechanisms by homeostatic control. Maintenance of stability requires control systems capable of detecting any deviation from the usual and making the necessary adjustments to return it to its normal condition. The internal environment can by controlled by hormones. Hormones are chemical substances secreted into bloodstream by glands of the endocrine system. In humans, more than a dozen tissues and organs produce hormones. Some, including the pituitary, the thyroid, the parathyroid glands and adrenal glands are endocrine specialists; their function is to secrete one or more hormones. The endocrine system maintains homeostasis, the balance of the body, by making sure the concentration of many different substances in body fluids are kept at correct level. Controls of blood sugar level, blood pH and water balance are all examples of homeostasis.
Homeostasis is a characteristic of living things. Term is used for any system, biological or non-biological, which is in a steady state. Whenever a physiological
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exchange, Transport & Reproduction (view all)
- Fundamental human anatomy and physiology.
- Urinary system
- The Renal System.
- Explain the role the kidney has in urine production and osmo...
- With reference to specific examples and mechanisms assess th...
- Transpiration in Leaves Experiment
- The Process of Osmosis and its Importance to Living Organism...
- Hypothesis: To investigate the effect of different concentra...
- Excretion and the functioning of the kidneys
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.