- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
To investigate the relationship between current and potential difference (ohm’s law).
The first 200 words of this essay...
Aim: To investigate the relationship between current and potential difference (ohm's law).
Prediction: I predict that as the current increase or decrease the voltage will increase or decrease in the same proportion.
Safety: This is not a very dangerous experiment, never the less, we should take care when handling electricity and make sure that our hands are dry.
- Power supple.
- Variable resistor
- Volt meter
As written in experimental handout attached.
As you can see from my table of results, the current decreases along with the voltage. When the current was 0.29 amps, the voltage was 5.52 V. When the current was 0.26 the voltage was 4.91 V . When the resistance decreased again, the current
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Electrical & Thermal Physics (view all)
- A coursework on sensing temperature with voltage.
- Internal Resistance of a cell
- How the resistance of a filament bulb varies its current flo...
- Sensing project
- To determine the internal resistance of a dry cell using an ...
- Physics Case Study Solar Electric Panels
- Geothermal energy is not easily accessible with our current ...
- The objectives of this experiment are to Verify Kirchhoffs l...
- Electricity generation from renewable and non-renewable sour...
- Electrical Energy Questions and Answers
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.