- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Verify coulomb's law.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Coulomb's law lab
Objective: to verify coulomb's law
2 Graphite balls, one attached to the string
1. measure the mass of the graphite ball which is attached to the string
2. put the ball in the box with the string attached with the box, measure the distance from the top of the box where the string is attached, to the hanging ball, also measure the horizontal position of the ball
3. rub the ruler with the wool cloth so that it is charged
4. use the ruler to touch the other ball which is attached to a holding tool, so it gets charged
5. place the charged ball into the box, until that it touches the ball in the box
6. the balls will then repel, record the distance of the repulsion, the distance is measured from the center of the ball to the center of the other ball
7. To record the distance, one sees the scale through the transparent glass, and should not see the image of the ball in the mirror
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Mechanics & Radioactivity (view all)
- Investigating the strength of a Supermarkets plastic bag.
- EvaluationThis article of "What We Know About Police Us...
- Calculating the Young Modulus of Constanton
- Young's Modulus of Nylon
- Aim:To find out whether or not the angle of the ramp affects...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.