- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
How This Class Has Improved My Writing Skills
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Sociology and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Final: How This Class Has Improved My Writing Skills
In the beginning of the year, my writing skills were pretty poor. I was not getting good grades on any of the papers I had written. Mainly I needed help in the areas such as organizing my thoughts and putting them down on the paper in order, using run-on sentences entirely too much, and using MLA format correctly. I worked on all of these skills every time I tried to write a paper as the semester went by. I feel I have improved on my run-on sentence use and using MLA format. Then there is the area of organizing my thoughts.
It's not that I can't get my thoughts in order as I start to write. I feel I am a smart enough person to write a descent paper. It seems as though when I am writing, all my thoughts rush into my head at once. I have devised a plan for this. Before I begin to write, I write down all of the possible thoughts I could have on the particular
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work & Leisure (view all)
- The Marxist view of education
- Multi-agency working
- Outline some of the ways in which some marketisation and sel...
- Compare and contrast Functionalist and Marxist theories of e...
- Comparison Of Marxist And Functionalist Views On Education
- Using material from item B and elsewhere assess the strength...
- Sociological Theory and Groups - analysis of a football team...
- Assess the Postmodernist view that we are free to adopt any ...
- evaluate the fact that there is still inequality in the work...
- Assess the view that vocational education and training schem...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.