- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Is V a terrorist or a Revolutionary?
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Sociology and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Is V a terrorist or a revolutionary? What is the difference? Compare him and his actions to a historical revolutionary.
V is argued to be a revolutionary or a terrorist by the viewer. Throughout the movie, one would argue as to what V is, and the audience would come up with multiple conclusions about the mysterious hero/villain. Is V oppressing his political thoughts on others like a terrorist or is he simply the only person who dares to go against the government and risk his life for the freedom of the people? How does V relate to the historical revolutionary Guy Fawkes, in which V was trying to portray with his mask in the first place?
The definition of a terrorist/terrorism is politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, according to the U.S Law. People who argue that V is a terrorist would say that V fits that criteria and that he is indeed inflicting terror and violence against civilians. V blew up populated buildings and killed many civilians, including innocent policemen. V also believes his political views are correct and his opinion is the only way to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Media (view all)
- Assess sociological explanations of the relationship between...
- Assess the view that cults and sects are inevitably short-li...
- Multiculturalism. Thesis Statement: Is the concept of multic...
- Marketisation of education
- 'Society affects how people perceive themselves, Body Image ...
- How Media, Advertising and Celebrity Culture Affects Female ...
- Do Video Games Develop Important Skills For Me?
- Media and The Sexualization of Young Girls
- To what extent does the Media affect body image in teens and...
- Gender relationships in "Barbie Girl" by Aqua
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.