- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Bad Side of Feminists. Nowadays, fewer women want to claim themselves as a feminist, there must be a reason why.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Bad Side of Feminists
Everyone wants to be treated equally, no one wants to feel bad about themselves. This includes the women, they want to be treated the same like how the men are treated. In the olden days, women was not allowed to do anything, they have to be in full control of their husbands. That is why the women tried and fight very hard so they could receive the same treatment as the men, and they could do anything else. This fight has been occurring ever since, and the women joined the fight are called feminist. Who are feminists really? The definition of feminists is "They are people who support the equality of women and men" (wiktionary). That's it? I don't think this applies to today's feminists. Nowadays, fewer women want to claim themselves as a feminist, there must be a reason why.
When I picture feminists, I would see them as women rebels who are having a strike in front of parliament. They dress unattractively, very plain and it seems like they really don't care about their looks. I also see them as annoying, as often the cause that they are fighting
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Sociological Differentiation & Stratification (view all)
- Biomedical and the socio-medical models of health
- Identify current patterns of ill health and inequality in th...
- Outline the reasons for gender differences in subject choice...
- Assess the strengths and limitations of unstructured intervi...
- "Compare and contrast modernisation theory and dependen...
- Assess the view that the education system exists mainly to s...
- Outline and asses the view that new social movements express...
- Biological and Social Constructionist explanations of Gender...
- Assess the relation between sociology and social policy
- Feminism: A Sociological Overview
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.