- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Art & Design and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
For this art project, we were given the theme 'beginnings', from using this title I followed a number of different steps in enabling me to complete my final piece. My final piece was completed after having done a lot of preparation in my sketchbook. For my final piece I drew a very plain dark thick black ding body using tissue and pva glue at the bottom of the painting, I did this for many reasons, I used thick black and very plain paint to show that the body has no meaning now as the soul is about to leave, I used tissue to make the body very thick, this again emphasizes the emptiness of the body, it was at the bottom of the painting to reinforce the body's unimportance. The body isn't very important to us, it is the soul that is really important, our body is simply a system and order for our soul to function in, or a vehicle for our soul to drive in, to show this unimportance and the meaningless of the body, I did the body in this way. I then had two red exaggerated hands reaching out the body, these
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Art (view all)
- Revision timetable
- The Weimar Republic - corrupt or creative?
- Art Research- Peter Randall Page
- This piece of painting is called 'La Tour Eiffel', which was...
- Describe Hindu beliefs about life after death
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.