- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Liam McDermott 5 Lewis
As Kevin woke the world came into a blurry focus, he rubbed his neck up after falling asleep on the floor again. His sleeping problems had grown steadily worse over the last few weeks. He peeled the music on a sheet he had been playing from his arm, tearing from his flesh like skin off a leather chair, then gently lifted his guitar from under his head, got up, stretched and changed his clothes. He walked downstairs and prepared for school by packing his bag and making his breakfast.
There was no sign of life in the house. The only other thing he would class as life was his father, a huge sweating grease-ball of a man, who's hair was as thick and sticky as wet liquorish. He was accompanied by a foul stench, because he rarely shaved or showered. He was someone Kevin avoided, not only because of his stench and unbearable obesity, but also because he saw Kevin only as a burden, to be carried until it could be dropped. It was Kevin's mother who had wanted children and it came as a shock to everyone when she died
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Art (view all)
- discuss the use of imagery of light and dark in Of Mice and ...
- Realism and Impressionism
- Compare and contrast the northern with the Italian renaissan...
- Cubism project evaluation The parts of the project that ...
- The Conversion of Saint Paul, 1601.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.