- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Personal Art Evaluation.
The first 200 words of this essay...
For my Mock GCSE, I chose to do the question on appearances, which I based on my own face. I chose this t, because I thought I was a reasonable at drawing. I then had to think how was I going to produce. Firstly, I did some sample sketches. Most of my sketches were human faces. After a while, I found it was easy to sketch the basic draw the shape of the face. The only problem I had was that it was very difficult for me to accurately imagine the realistically in my head. To solve this problem, I decided to work my picture from the photographs, which were taken of me. The face in the photograph was going to be very expressive. So, as I had maintained this thought in my head, and I took my pictures with various sort of expressions. After, those pictures were printed out from the printer; I did few sketches based on those pictures.
At the same time, I had looked at the expressional artist, as I looked at their works, I found they usually painted their paintings with various of paint. Therefore, I decided to do my final piece also with
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Art (view all)
- Art Evaluation
- discuss the use of imagery of light and dark in Of Mice and ...
- Passions and obsessions evaluation. The first artist I looke...
- William Turner - "Fishermen at sea"
- Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon and Guernica
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.