- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A degree in marketing is something which interests me
The first 200 words of this essay...
A degree in marketing is something which interests me; it's exciting and stimulating and will provide me with the key requirements to begin a successful career in the field. The marketing profession requires individuals with good interpersonal skills, who are dedicated, quick thinking, robust, diplomatic, articulate and have a competitive flare, all of which are skills and attributes that I recognise in myself. Marketing appeals to me because it is arguably the most invigorating and vital department of any business with a responsibility to initiate new challenges and opportunities.
My experience in the workplace and in non academic activities has helped me develop a strong interest in working in the corporate world. In 1999 I was the youngest successful applicant to become a member of the Youth Council for the Millennium Dome. For two summers I did work experience at my local MP's Westminster office. My main duty was researching specific topics and producing reports on my findings, my work was used in parliamentary reports on issues such as teenage pregnancy and drug abuse in foreign countries. My first job was as a waitress at a local restaurant and I am currently
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Explain the marketing concept and its importance to an organ...
- Marketing mix
- E-Commerce Entities
- Pest Analysis Ryanair
- Evaluate and justify the use of an appropriate promotional m...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.