- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
With reference to your local area, would a new healthy fast food restaurant represent a sound business proposition?
- Essay length: 5400 words
- Submitted: 16/12/2007
The first 200 words of this essay...
This chapter starts by providing a background to the topic of the project. The purpose will then be formulated, and finally demarcations will be stated. I will be completing a piece of coursework based on the title: 'With reference to your local area, would a new healthy fast food restaurant represent a sound business proposition?'
My healthy fast food restaurant will be called 'Eat Healthy'.
I am likely to encounter ethical issues during my research, such as there may be some interviewees who may not be answering the questions truthfully. This will provide me with some false information and therefore in order to make the person feel more at ease and relaxed I will carry out the interviews in a known environment. The interviewees might not want other people to view their information and they may also want to remain anonymous.
To some people, the discussion of healthy eating may be vulnerable. This may be because of their views, age, culture and gender. I will have to carefully create the interviews so that I do not offend anyone.
Ultimately, as I will be using secondary data, like textbooks and the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Marketing mix
- Development of a coherent marketing mix.
- Explain the marketing concept and its importance to an organ...
- E-Commerce Entities
- This coursework entitled "Marketing" is about crea...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.